Cooper Automotive is a locally owned and managed Tasmanian business which has been servicing and repairing vehicles since 1995.
We provide our customers with high quality repairs, backed by extended warranties and delivered at very competitive prices. We also offer new car owners an alternative to the high expense of dealership servicing in favour of a more personalised and trusted repairer without affecting your new car statutory warranty.
With a choice of eight locations (Claremont, Hobart, Invermay, Kingston, Lindisfarne, Moonah, Mornington & Sorell), you are sure to find a Cooper Automotive service centre that's convenient for you.
Cooper Automotive is accredited through a range of professional bodies making it easy for you to trust in the services we offer.
The TACC Accredited Repairers are promoted to the community as a group of professionals who deliver quality repairs and services. Many TACC members have elected to participate in the TACC Accreditation program which requires them to enter in to a contract with TACC to deliver to their customers a more professional level of service.
This includes the provision of a warranty and to abide by a consumer complaint program managed by TACC and endorsed by the Department of Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading. TACC Accredited Repairers also agree to undergo compliance audits to ensure strict standards, premises, equipment and insurance levels are maintained.
- Transport Tasmania Inspection Station - Level One
- Transport Tasmania Inspection Station - Level Two
Training and Equipment
Our staff attend regular training courses to ensure they are up to date with the latest technology.
We have access to all the latest data required to service the modern motor vehicle.
Our workshops are well equipped with modern engine and gas analysers and onboard diagnostic equipment which allows us to communicate with your cars computer system.
- TACC Tasmania Large Mechanical Repairer of the Year 2016
- TACC Tasmanian Mechanical Repairer of the Year Finalist 2015
- TACC Tasmanian Mechanical Repairer of the Year Finalist 2014
- TACC Tasmanian Mechanical Repairer of the Year 2013
- Small Business Champion Awards - National Automotive Services Winner - 2013
- TACC Tasmanian Mechanical Repairer of the Year Finalist 2011
- Small Business Champion Awards - National Automotive Services Winner - 2009
- Telstra Business Awards Finalist 2009
- TACC Tasmanian Mechanical Repairer of the Year 2009
- Small Business Champion Awards - Tasmanian Automotive Services Winner - 2009
- Telstra Business Awards Finalist 2008
- Small Business Champions Awards -Tasmanian Entrepreneur of the Year - 2008
- TACC Tasmanian Mechanical Repairer of the Year Finalist 2008
- Tasmanian Training Awards Finalist 2008
- Small Business Champion Awards -Tasmanian Automotive Services winner - 2008
- TCCI Owner Manager Of The Year 2007
- Telstra Business Awards Finalist 2007
- TACC Tasmanian Mechanical Repairer of the Year Finalist 2007
- Telstra Business Awards Finalist 2006
- TCCI Business Leader Awards Finalists 2006
- Business East Award for Business Excellence 2006
- TACC Tasmanian Mechanical Repairer of the Year 2005
- TACC Group Trainer of the Year 2005
- TACC Chairman's Award 2005